Permission Fee to Reprint Excerpt from Turner Publishing Book (less than 2,500 copies)
To complete granting of permission to reprint an excerpt from a Turner Publishing published book, please fill in the information fields, select the number of words, and pay the fee.
Please note the following terms and conditions apply and by completing the form and payment you agree to these terms and conditions:
PERMISSION TO REPRINT
Turner Publishing Company, LLC ("Publisher") hereby grants non-exclusive permission to the grantee listed in the customer field herein ("Grantee") to reprint excerpts from the Turner published book ("Book") for the specific use described herein ("Use") and only in the specific Grantee publication described herein ("Publication").
Grantee agrees to the following terms and conditions for this grant of permission:
1. Grantee agrees to cite the source of the excerpt from the Turner published book ("Book") including: Title, Author, Publisher (Turner Publishing Company, LLC) and page or pages in close proximity to where the excerpt appears or to note and cite the source of the excerpt in the Bibliography or Sources noted in the Publication.
2. The fee for the corresponding number of words of the excerpt must be paid for the permission to be effective.
3. Grantee agrees that the excerpt will not exceed 500 words.
4. Grantee agrees that the excerpt used will not exceed 500 words from any Turner published book and will not exceed 500 words in any Publication.
5. Grantee agrees that the number of copies of the Publication will not exceed the number of copies listed in the form and the number of copies listed in the from is 2,500 or less ("Number of Copies").
Turner Publishing Company, LLC reserves all rights with the exception of the specific non-exclusive permission granted herein.