User's Guide to Nutritional Supplements
The User's Guide to Nutritional Supplements focuses on the most popular nutritional supplements, those that consistently attract the most attention - and are the ones most likely to benefit the majority of people.
In describing the most popular nutritional supplements, this book explains:
* Vitamin E can reduce the risk of heart disease - and the best types to take.
* Selenium can slash the chances of developing some types of cancer.
* Ginkgo can improve memory and recall.
* Chromium can help oromote weigth loss and lower the risk of diabetes.
* Glucosamine and chondroitin can prevent osteoarthritis.
* Calcium and magnesium work together to build strong bones.
* Coenzyme Q10 can boost your energy levels and strengthenyour heart.
* Ginseng and other supplements boost your exercise stamina.