75 Things to Improve Your Marriage Without Your Spouse Even Knowing
Feeling that you and your spouse need some new sparkle for that old marriage, but you’re too busy to take a seminar? Here is a guide filled with simple pointers for reviving the luster in that all-important relationship. In 75 Things To Improve Your Marriage Without Your Spouse Even Knowing, Barbara Bartlein offers an array of tips for rubbing the tarnish from the routine. Here are a few:
- Put out the fancy dishes for no particular reason
- Surprise them with a water balloon!
- Compliment them in public
- Dance in the living room
- Say, “I have confidence in you,” and say it often
- Have an attitude of gratitude