99 Things to Save Money in Your Household Budget
If there ever was a time to find creative ways to do more with less, that time is now.
99 Things to Save Money in Your Household Budget shows you how to save money with a new way of thinking and prioritizing. The “doing more with less’’ mentality is easier said than done. Mary Hance (a.k.a. Ms. Cheap) offers simple tips and tactics to help creatively stretch your hard-earned dollars, allowing you to be who you are and do what you enjoy without going beyond your means. Learn how to:
- Have a budget: How to sit down and figure your worth and what you spend.
- Keep in mind that nothing is a bargain if you don’t need it.
- Use a credit card to your fiscal advantage.
- Take advantage of garage sales for home improvement and adding to your wardrobe.
- Go green to save green: How less power usage is good for both the environment and your wallet.