Houdini Shots: The Ultimate Short Game Survival Guide
Here's one golf book you should definitely own if you want to improve your game and lower your scores. Top golf instructor Martin Hall, host of Golf Channel's weekly TV show, School of Golf, teaches you how to conquer challenging short-game shots as played by one of the all-time masters of the short game, Seve Ballesteros. By the time you're done with this book you'll have a fresh arsenal of short-game shots to choose from, whether it be running the ball through a bunker or hooking it around a tree, or hitting a super-high, super-soft flop shot that lands on the green like a butterfly with sore feet. You'll uncover the secrets that made Ballesteros the most dominant and respected short-game player of his eraand put them to work to boost your own game.
- Presents easy-to-follow techniques for improving your short game, with more than fifty shots inspired by five-time major winner Seve Ballesteros
- Offers valuable insights into the imagination and thought process of Ballesteros, one of golf's greatest innovators, as well as tips for the average golfer on how to escape the most difficult short-game situations
- Written by Martin Hall, one of Golf Magazine's Top 100 Teachers and the 2008 PGA Teacher of the Year
- Draws on Hall's hours of experience watching Ballesteros hit balls and create shots up close while playing on the European PGA Tour
- Includes never-before published photos of Ballesteros at the peak of his career, hitting many of the shots in the book