The Jewish Dream Book: The Key to Opening the Inner Meaning of Your Dreams
Find Inspiration and Spiritual Understanding in Judaism's Ancient
Traditions of Dream Interpretation
This engaging, entertaining, and informative bedside companion will help you open up your dreams and discover the meanings they may hold for you.
The Jewish Dream Book invites you to integrate the spiritual wisdom of Judaism’s past into your life today by honoring your dreams and striving to uncover their hidden messages. Exploring the Bible, Talmud, and other ancient sources, it will introduce you to inspiring, easy-to-use rituals and practices.
Included are diverse topics covering everything you’ve ever wondered about dreams and dreaming:
- Uniquely Jewish ways to bless and honor your dreams
- Transforming a bad dream into a good one
- How—and why—to keep a dream journal
- How to encourage enlightening, productive, and healing dreams
- Guidelines for being a dream interpreter
- Historical dream interpretations
- Dream symbols and their meanings
- How to link your dreams to Torah